aurora A deck

dianemh

we have just been assigned our cabin A312, which is right at the back of the ship, it looks like we have a small deck area outside our window??? also we are just below the Pennant bar, so may be noisy...anyone stayed in any of these cabins, that can give me some info??? thanks..

we have just been assigned our cabin A312, which is right at the back of the ship, it looks like we have a small deck area outside our window??? also we are just below the Pennant bar, so may be noisy...anyone stayed in any of these cabins, that can give me some info??? thanks..

see my post on your other thread about the cabin & Pennant Bar.

Re the deck outside your window - its part of the tiered stern & you can access it from the door at the end of the corridor (or from any other deck :D)

I deliberately chose a cabin at this end of the ship one time (Venice Trip in an inside), purely so I had this quick access to the outside.

You will get people sat in chairs outside your window though, so keep that net closed (& curtains drawn if you have a light on) when changing etc:eek:

Archived