Cagney's for Embarkation

kcwiak

I was thinking that the first evening on board might be a good night to go to a specialty restaurant because most people would go to the main for dinner and "give it a go", then realize that they want to check out other venues? Would you think it would be less busy than the rest of the week in Cagneys that first night?

I was thinking that the first evening on board might be a good night to go to a specialty restaurant because most people would go to the main for dinner and "give it a go", then realize that they want to check out other venues? Would you think it would be less busy than the rest of the week in Cagneys that first night?

I'm no expert but the first night seems to be a bit chaotic with the changeover and regular staff might not be where they usually are ... ergo - specialty restaurants can be unusually slow. I wait till the 2nd night to spend my money.:)

Here are two more breakfast pictures - these are from our last cruise. We had breakfast delivered to our room a few times, which was great, but we also enjoyed going to Cagney's at times because of being able to select items from the small buffet they have to augment the menu.

185859665_Cagneys-Lox.jpg.b4ad544e2cf6048eebc24bc363969b5d.jpg

1734076341_BfastonSideBalcony.jpg.67ddd34cb445add33722587d78ec0d36.jpg

And so very good.

FEB2011CruiseVacation156.jpgFEB2011CruiseVacation157.jpg

I've been thinking about those waffles since our repo on the Pearl last September. We're off on the Pearl again in 3 weeks and Cagney's is one of the things we're looking forward to most!

I can smell the cinnamon.

Fiftyguy - we miss sharing breakfast with you and your wife. Cagney's is a wonderful perk with a penthouse suite.

My teenage son and his friend really enjoyed the french toast and pancakes. They ordered it almost every morning. The Cagney staff is so attentive they had chocolate chips waiting (just in case) they wanted them on their pancakes.

Geneva3 - nice to hear from you. Margie and I enjoyed catching up with you at breakfast too. Are you planning your next trip?

You are right about the attention of the staff. Every morning they ran down to the buffet to bring me my favorite cinnamon rolls.

[quote name='crimmper'][B]
Since the pictures are driving you crazy... Here is one more[/B] :rolleyes: :D

[IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l174/crimmper/FEB2011CruiseVacation018.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Thanks Crimmper. I think I gained a pound just looking at it. :eek:

Archived