Jet Ski-Kayaking etc...

criscruise

We will be in Bermuda next month-May. Thanks to previous threads I have found a couple of names for tour comanies for Jet skis or kayaking, Fantasea and KS

Has anyone gone on the JetSki tour that goes to the shipwreck site? It appears the pick up is in Hamilton? Should these be booked in advance or has anyone booked once in Bermuda?

They also offer a Railway bike ride. Does anyone know if this trail is just as easily hiked independantly?

Thank you for any information.

Oops, almost forgot...From what I've been able to figure out, which isn't much, it looks as though the Gibbs Hill Lighthouse and tea room is no longer. Does anyone know if this is accurate? Would love to have had tea at the lighthouse.

Thanks!

The tea room at Gibbs L/H has closed; the l/h is still open. I believe the tea room is being replace with a small restaurant.

You can get High Tea at the Fairmont Hamilton Princess; http://www.fairmont.com/hamilton/Gue...itageCourt.htm

The address is 76 Pitts Bay Rd, Hamilton. Assuming you use the ferry to go from the Dockyard to Hamilton, you would take a left from the ferry terminal on to Front St. As you walk, Front St becomes Pitts Bay Rd. The Fairmont will be on you left. There is a dress code.

In general, a good number of cruise ship excursions can be done independently. For the RR trail. a map of Bermuda with trail locations, a bus route map, & a bus ride will get there; all for the cost of bus fare.

SBtS

Archived