Using MyCruisePhotos.com

• 11 months later...
Is there any real benefit using MyCruisePhotos.com to pre-order photos? Does RCCL offer discounts on photos the last day of the cruise?

No special deals on the last day. We purchased the All Photos package online before our recent Enchantment cruise for $169. On board it was $249. We had tons and tons of photos done and took home easily $4000. worth!

No special deals on the last day. We purchased the All Photos package online before our recent Enchantment cruise for $169. On board it was $249. We had tons and tons of photos done and took home easily $4000. worth!

I just checked for my cruise date and the unlimited is $350.00, 15 prints are 199.99 and 10 prints are 150.00.

I like the deal you got.

I just checked for my cruise date and the unlimited is $350.00, 15 prints are 199.99 and 10 prints are 150.00.

I like the deal you got.

If you have kids then the unlimited package is totally worth the money!

I don't understand why the packages are so different depending on what ship and which week you sail. :confused:

More info in this post:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1392445

Gidday.

A request from the land of the long white cloud, Aotearoa, also know as New Zealand.

Our whanau (family) is booked on a Voyager cruise at the end of this year and we are keen to know what you get with the photo packages.

I undertand you can get prints and a dvd, is that correct?

Is there tipping included? Sorry, in Ausiee and NZ tipping isn't the norm so we are not sure:o

Please advise.

Thanking you in anticipation

TraceyG

Gidday.

A request from the land of the long white cloud, Aotearoa, also know as New Zealand.

Our whanau (family) is booked on a Voyager cruise at the end of this year and we are keen to know what you get with the photo packages.

I undertand you can get prints and a dvd, is that correct?

Is there tipping included? Sorry, in Ausiee and NZ tipping isn't the norm so we are not sure:o

Please advise.

Thanking you in anticipation

TraceyG

About 2 months before your cruise mycruisephotos.com will open your sailing. You won't be able to see what packages are available until then. We feel it was a fabulous deal but it seems that every ship and sail date are offered different packages.

We did not tip... should we have??? We did make out our WOW! cards and gave one to our favorite photographer. We also made sure to mention how happy we were with the photographers in the survey you turn in at the end of your cruise.

We are hoping a package will be available as we use this family time to update our formal family portraits.

Thanks again.

God bless you:)

TraceyG

if you go to mycruisephotos.com and down where it says "I can't see my cruise" click on the + sign. Select "I am pre-ordering for a future cruise" then fill out your info and they will email you when the packages become available.

Happy Cruisin'

Karen

Archived