Shouldn't the Dawn be at sea today ?

oreo4433

Does anyone know if there is a problem with the dawn. They should be at sea today and when I look at their webcam they are sitting in a port.

Webcams often don't work. I wouldn't worry till you see a posting from someone on board who says otherwise. :)

I'm curious how you determined that you think she should be at sea today? I used another website that shows where ships are on particular days and it shows the Dawn as "No information available" from April 3rd thru 8th. Perhaps it's a private charter this week? I'd agree that it looks like Nassau, to me.

I believe she should on the 5 day Western going to Grand Cayman & Cozumel. Just want to make sure she is still going strong.

Well, that's definitely Nassau off the bow. And if she's on a 5 day, Nassau might well be the first stop out of Miami, which she would have departed from yesterday afternoon.

I'm curious how you determined that you think she should be at sea today? I used another website that shows where ships are on particular days and it shows the Dawn as "No information available" from April 3rd thru 8th. Perhaps it's a private charter this week? I'd agree that it looks like Nassau, to me.

Yes, apparently a private charter.:)

Archived