Freedom Shows change?

Confirming Previous Post - there is no Once Upon a Time and there is Marquee. Marquee is new production show and I saw the very first production of it last week. They also have Freedom ICE show which I did not attend, but I think that was similar to a production show.

Graham Seymour is cruise director and did a great job and is very funny.

Wonder if they revamped Marquee then, because that same show title was used on our two previous cruises on Freedom. Same with Freedom Ice. All were good shows, so I don't mind seeing them again, was just curious if they had changed the shows like on Liberty.

Thanks for your replies.

We were on the ship last week and went to almost all the headliner shows. We were surprised there was only one show (other than ice show) with the ship's production cast. They did say that this was a brand new cast who had just gotten on the ship Sun. and they did the Marquee show. I'd never seen it so I don't know if it was different than other Marquee shows. I'm wondering if they only had time to rehearse one show and will do more in the future?

Archived