Carnival Spa Rooms

CCSauceda

Hey All,

My sis and I will be traveling on Sunday April 10. I know it's too late to change anything now but I just wanted to know if there are any special perks that come with a Deck 11 Spa Balcony room? Other than the fact that it is a Deck 11 Spa Balcony room :p. Any tips are much appreciated. :)

I pulled up your signature, but without going thru your posts, I cannot tell which ship you are asking about.

If its Dream or Splendor or Magic, yes, it makes a huge difference, as they have special spa access and special amenities. spa cabins are no smoking.

If its another ship, it means nothing. Just another cabin.

I pulled up your signature, but without going thru your posts, I cannot tell which ship you are asking about.

If its Dream or Splendor or Magic, yes, it makes a huge difference, as they have special spa access and special amenities. spa cabins are no smoking.

If its another ship, it means nothing. Just another cabin.

I'll be on the Glory. It's ok that there is nothing special that comes with it... the Non-smoking will be a huge help since my sister has asthma. Thanks for the reply! :)

You dont get non smoking though...its only if you are on dream splendor or Magic that you have a spa cabin.

All other cabins on Carnival are smoking. sorry to dissapoint.

If its a spa cabin, it will be sold as such, i.e. 4S, for instance ..it has a S in the category.

sorry, but you have a smoking cabin.

Last year I was on the Spa deck of the Glory, cabin 1102. Its a nice cabin, only a few on that hallway. Its very quiet, but no extra perks than any other balcony cabin. One thing I liked was that the balcony had a large sliding glass door to it instead of the swinging doors on the lower level balconies. The one thing I didn't like was that the balcony is not covered. That was the only negative thing. I am sure you will love the cabin and how quiet it is on the top level of the ship. Have a great cruise.

Archived