Hockey Playoffs

I think every playoff round except for the Conference Championships and the Stanley Cup are on Versus, so no, they wouldn't be on the ship. When it gets to the Championship part, those I believe are on NBC and would be on the ship.

GO FLYERS!!!

They showed them last year on Liberty. Sadly, and not surprisingly Toronto Maple Leafs aren't in the playoffs-go figure. Maybe next year....maybe....maybe....maybe.

Keep Dreaming :p

I think every playoff round except for the Conference Championships and the Stanley Cup are on Versus, so no, they wouldn't be on the ship. When it gets to the Championship part, those I believe are on NBC and would be on the ship.

GO FLYERS!!!

You'll all get to watch the Cup come to Vancouver. :D

On a Legend cruise a few years back, the CD and much of his staff were Canadian.

The Stanley Cup finals went to game 7 with a Canadian team playing and they had the game broadcast in a large show lounge. Of course, the bar was open and there were snacks served.

It was fun to watch with a lot of Canadians to feel their passion for the game.

I watched my wings while on the Freedom last year during the playoffs. The game was on NBC though, as others said the games that will be on Versus (most of them) will not be available.

Archived