Buying infant supplies in Long Beach, CA

WaileaKid

We are sailing out of Long Beach in another month and will have an infant with us. Before we leave, I'd like to buy some supplies such as water, diapers etc. What is the best way to do that? We are flying in to LAX on the day of the cruise. Are there any shops near the cruise terminal where I can buy these things or I should get them before coming to the terminal?

I'd like to buy it in LA so that we don't have to carry it with us in the flight.

Thanks in advance.

Are you sailing out of Long Beach or San Pedro.

Regardless, in downtown Long Beach there is a Walmart where you could buy all these items. You will then be about a 5 minute drive to the cruise ship terminal in Long Beach (that is the one Carnival uses) or a 15 minute drive to the one in San Pedro.

The Walmart is located just a couple of blocks from the Marriott Renaissance Hotel.

Keith

• 3 weeks later...

That wal-mart is in a pretty shaddy area, but there is a ralphes grocery store a few blocks away as well. Should be fine during daylight hours.

There are also a few drug stores nearby as well, which could work depending on your specific requirements and method of travel.

Archived