Are you just off Voyager? I got a Question for ya.

If you have gotten off of Voyager this year,

Can you tell me one thing.

After dinner, a guy comes around, with some wonderful shots.

What are the shot glasses like, last year they where metal.

I hear that some have gotten glass or plastic ones.

THANKS !!!

:rolleyes:

we were on in feb. the people at our table were collecting the shot glasses- at the beginning of the wk they were glass- different colors- about half way thru they ran out and went to the metal ones- different color each night. they were really disappointed- they liked the glass ones and had several of the metal ones from previous cruises

we were on in feb. the people at our table were collecting the shot glasses- at the beginning of the wk they were glass- different colors- about half way thru they ran out and went to the metal ones- different color each night. they were really disappointed- they liked the glass ones and had several of the metal ones from previous cruises

We too have all the metal ones.

Would love the glass ones.

Thanks for your information.

We were on in January and they never once came around offering the after dinner liquors. We asked our waiter and he told us they didn't do it anymore. Too lazy to get the bar waiter I guess. He was probably the worst waiter we've ever had and to think he was serving the Captain too left us shaking our heads.

They are kind of colored cut glass on the bottom and regular shaped shot glass on top.

Yep. We were just on Voyager last week. We only got them 3 nights - red, blue, and pink. We had to ask our asst waiter each night who then fetched some other man to bring them to us. They were all very tasty too!

Archived