Flavored Water

You can get flavored water at Windjammer, solarium bistro, wipe out cafe; central park cafe; just about all the eating venues; if I recall it is a berry flavor. I only remember one flavor; I drank it one time; I drink ice tea; I am sure someone who drinks it will chime in; I do know u can get it just about everywhre.

You can get flavored water at Windjammer, solarium bistro, wipe out cafe; central park cafe; just about all the eating venues; if I recall it is a berry flavor. I only remember one flavor; I drank it one time; I drink ice tea; I am sure someone who drinks it will chime in; I do know u can get it just about everywhre.

Thank you.

Strawberry-kiwi and lemon-lime.

I don't mind answering your question, but if you searched "flavored water" you would have come up with dozens of dozens of answers to this question.

Thank you for your response.

As far doing a search, I did do that. And did not read about what flavors or all of the locations. I guess I could've read ALL them but I knew I could get a response quicker this way.

Sort of. No bubbles so it's just one of those dispensers with a spigot that dispense by gravity.

Good to know, thanks. I've already bought a water package, but it might only last 5 days.

I took this photo while in Central Park Cafe on Oasis of the Seas. . .

Zero Calories :)

It tastes pretty good !

Radio

;);)

Flavored Waters

S19.JPG

Archived