? about Tortilla Chips (Nachos) at Nachi

paminohio

I LOOOVE tortilla chips (homemade ones from Mexican restaurants - not the ones from the grocery store) and was wondering if they serve them at Nachi like they do in restaurants - all you can eat.

Thanks,

Pam

I LOOOVE tortilla chips (homemade ones from Mexican restaurants - not the ones from the grocery store) and was wondering if they serve them at Nachi like they do in restaurants - all you can eat.

Thanks,

Pam

I believe they are home made... LOL I have been there 4 or 5 times and never asked but they are delish so is the guac and salsa... and they are not all you can eat... you are allowed an appetizer.. meal and dessert included in the price... sometimes you may get away with some extra tho:D

The chips are different from those in the states - they are much thicker. I guess they pound out the tortilla by hand instead of running them through a machine to get them really thin. They are differet, but good. You get one shot at the chips not all you can eat. We prefer other beach clubs because food is all you can eat. I like some chips and salsa later in the day, not just with the lunch.

The chips are different from those in the states - they are much thicker. I guess they pound out the tortilla by hand instead of running them through a machine to get them really thin. They are differet, but good. You get one shot at the chips not all you can eat. We prefer other beach clubs because food is all you can eat. I like some chips and salsa later in the day, not just with the lunch.

We've been to Nachi four times (and a fifth coming up in August) and we've never gone away hungry. I've never tried ordering a basket of chips and salsa later in the day (because we're usually too stuffed after lunch) but I can't imagine they would turn you down for that. It's not like you're ordering another fajitas platter.

We've been to Nachi four times (and a fifth coming up in August) and we've never gone away hungry. I've never tried ordering a basket of chips and salsa later in the day (because we're usually too stuffed after lunch) but I can't imagine they would turn you down for that. It's not like you're ordering another fajitas platter.

When we asked about that the waiter told us we could have 3 courses PERIOD. If we wanted chips and salsa later then he told us to skip the dessert and he could substitute it for us. That is what we did. Appetizer, main course and late afternoon chips. We usually eat lunch really early to avoid the rush at lunch time so around 3:30 or 4 some chips are nice.

Archived