Cabanas Sold Out?

HockeyMom44

Yes, but what is the OP going to do with a cabana on the ship?

The OP is buying a rental for a cabana that is already on the beach. Cabanas are not on the ship. If you are able to rent one you will need to get there early to select one in a good spot.

Booked our cabanna for our Feb 2012. First time and can't wait!

Birdy,

How did you book it? Through the website? We just booked our cruise for Feb. 2012 and I tried online to book the cabana and called Carnival and they told me we can't book until 120 days out? I am just curious how you were able to do it? Maybe the are actually sold out. Any help would be greatly appreciatied.

Thanks!

We cruise in November, too, and I booked my HMC Cabana about two months ago. If they aren't showing up, they are probably sold out.

The Nov26th Eastern cruise still has some left. I checked online - how did you reserve? Do you have to pay ahead of time, or does it go to your S&S card?

From what I can see it goes directly to your credit card...

The Nov26th Eastern cruise still has some left. I checked online - how did you reserve? Do you have to pay ahead of time, or does it go to your S&S card?

From what I can see it goes directly to your credit card...

Log in carnival.com, go to manage my cruise, under to do list pull up plan activities, and click on shore excursions. Click on the cabana rental. You will pay for it ahead of time on your credit card.

We cruise Oct. 1st on Carnival, and I was able to book ours back in March, may have been lucky? Any body have any more information if they are going to the pre assigend thing?

They are assigning them on board. If you have a preference you will need to go to excursion desk and try and get re-assigned. They are offering no guarantee.

After we booked ours I called to find out and that is what I was told by CCL.

They are assigning them on board. If you have a preference you will need to go to excursion desk and try and get re-assigned. They are offering no guarantee.

After we booked ours I called to find out and that is what I was told by CCL.

I heard Carnival is only doing this when more than one ship is scheduled to be in HMC. I have also heard some ships are using the old "first come, first choice" method, while others are assigning them based on new "first reserved, first cabana" method.

We just got off the Glory this past Sunday, and yes, we had a cabana booked for HMC!!! It's awesome :D

You have to book the cabana on-line at Carnival.com, and then go to the "excursions desk" on your ship. You will be able to choose your cabana number there!!

Since we were the last to board our ship (very long story....) all that was left was cabana number 1 or 5. We chose no. 5 and were thrilled with the location!! Close to the bar and bar-b-q....swimming was awesome, and we met so many people that had questions about the cabanas.....they would just stop by, and start chatting! No problems!

Overall a fantastic day, and we will HAVE to visit HMC again.....it's simply a gorgeous island! :D

My wife and I will be on the Liberty on the Oct 29th sailing. We booked ours on-line on Feb 9th for $199. I guess we were pretty smart or lucky that we did. It said that once you book on-line. Once you board the ship you are to go to the excursion deck to pick the one you want and arange for you choice of snacks.

LMAO... they never going to get what you are saying. I was cracking up over every response trying to explain it to you.

If you are on a ship, you don't need a cabana. You use it on the beach.

It's no fun when you have to explain the joke, is it? :( I enjoyed it though.

No clue, but good luck!

I did notice a price increase recently. I booked our HMC cabana for February 2012 a couple of months ago - paid $199. Today I was browsing the Carnival site and it's now showing a $219 cost... just so you know, the price has gone up.

I noticed you were able to rent a cabana on hmc for feb. 2012....I'm sailing in Nov. 2011 and was told it can't be done yet...how were you able to rent one so far out.....I'd love to know...thanks:)

The cabana is not for using it on the ship, it is for use on HMC , we dont take it on the ship . Im glad we were able to get a cabana for our next cruise on the Liberty, now just have to hope for good weather May 15 :) We paid 199.00 when we paid for ours last January

.....and I booked a cabana on February 24 and 2 other people from my roll call also did.

We got them @ $199. Today I saw the price was up to $219 but that they were also ALL SOLD OUT.

Glad I booked it when i did.

:D

wasiii

We are also doing a Feb 2012 cruise on the Liberty. I booked a cabana about a month ago, for $199. Now when you go to the excursion and go to Half Moon Cay, it is not available to rent, so I'm wondering how. When I 1st started watch for the cabanas the date of April 4th was next to the cabanas, so I figured on April 4th that would be the opening date to start renting them, but just for safetys sake, I would check back every so often and about a week or so before the 4th it was available to rent, now its not. BUT is still shows up under my excursions as having been purchased, and our credit card has been charged for the $199.

Archived