Bon Voyage Tartanexile81

EJNutz

Thank you for the good wishes. Arrived back today after a great cruise and will do review as soon as I get time. The weather was fantastic and on the whole we were really pleased with Oceana. The cabins, however, are a bit of a let down - smaller than on any other ship with the shower really tiny. We definitely thought the soft furnishings in the cabin had seen better days and need replacing ASAP. That didn't detract in any way from the cruise however and we're looking forward to being on her again in Jan 2012 :).

Thank you for the good wishes. Arrived back today after a great cruise and will do review as soon as I get time. The weather was fantastic and on the whole we were really pleased with Oceana. The cabins, however, are a bit of a let down - smaller than on any other ship with the shower really tiny. We definitely thought the soft furnishings in the cabin had seen better days and need replacing ASAP. That didn't detract in any way from the cruise however and we're looking forward to being on her again in Jan 2012 :).

Welcome home...very glad to hear you had a great cruise.:D

Looking forward to reading your review...I like to learn about different cruise companies. :D

Archived