Making Specialty Restaurant Reservation ?s

Hi My husband and I are sailing on Splendor August 28th, we will be celebrating our 30th Anniversary. We would like to have dinner in the Specialty Restaurant. I've read on several different threads that we would need to make our reservations before we leave on the cruise. Is this true or false? How far in advance do we need to make reservations? With the change in itinerary does anyone know which nights are the Elegant/Formal nights on Splendor to the Mexican Riviera? Thank you for the information. I apologize if these questions have been asked before.

Rhonda

ou can make reservations on line. I don't know that it would be necessary, unless it was a special day for many others....Valentine's, etc. If you want a particular evening & time, then make reservations in advance. You can always cancel. I don't recall elegant nights for sure, but think it's Monday (first full sea day) & Friday. It is well worth the $$$.

Hi My husband and I are sailing on Splendor August 28th, we will be celebrating our 30th Anniversary. We would like to have dinner in the Specialty Restaurant. I've read on several different threads that we would need to make our reservations before we leave on the cruise. Is this true or false? How far in advance do we need to make reservations? With the change in itinerary does anyone know which nights are the Elegant/Formal nights on Splendor to the Mexican Riviera? Thank you for the information. I apologize if these questions have been asked before.

Rhonda

You certainly can make your reservations in advance and it's a good idea of you have a specific time you're interested in. Here's the link:

http://www.carnival.com/cms/Static_Templates/MyReservation/supper_club.aspx?WT.mc_id=BSupperClubBlog

The Elegant Evenings are Monday and Friday so you can schedule around that. I'm sure you'll have a brilliant time on the entire cruise. The Splendor is one of my favorites and the Pinnacle is a fantastic steakhouse!!!

:)

Archived