HELLO from onboard the Dawn Princess

I found Helen and Tony's blogspot too...thanks for the link. It's in my favourites now.

We also find that MRD dining is less popular these days...horizon court buffet is getting a good share of diners. The sweeties bar up there is definitely a sight for those with sweet teeth....yummo.

Have also found Tony and Helen's blog, also added to my favourites, looking forward to reading what fun they are both having.

Lee:)

Sorry I missed a few days there. It is amazing how busy one gets. Been a bit tired by 1230 the last few nights when we usually get home to type up the events.The weather has been so nice to us. Today there is a bit of movement in the ship but the seas seem smooth apparently 1.5m. Time to eat again. afternoon tea time, it is being served in the Vista Lounge with music from the Princess musicians.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Helen,

Saw the beautiful Moorea on the webcam yesterday. The weather looks perfect. Hope you are having a wonderful time.

Can you let us in on the tipping. Understand the auto tip (hotel charge) was removed from May (not sure of the exact date) but is there still the included tip on drinks (15%?)

Sounds like they had a great time in Tahiti....

it reminded me that I did send an email to this company but never got anything back.... I will email them again....

Hi Helen,

Saw the beautiful Moorea on the webcam yesterday. The weather looks perfect. Hope you are having a wonderful time.

Can you let us in on the tipping. Understand the auto tip (hotel charge) was removed from May (not sure of the exact date) but is there still the included tip on drinks (15%?)

Tipping is still charged for this cruise not sure about the next but gone for the world. There is 10% added to drinks.

Tipping is still charged for this cruise not sure about the next but gone for the world. There is 10% added to drinks.

gald you are having a great cruise, but can I ask what prices are the drinks pre tip?

LOve Thied

Thanks for this Helen. I've been enjoying your blog very much. Unfortunately I don't belong to any of those listed sites, so can't write a comment.:o

Archived