Hello

Jeff90

Jeff,

Were you born in 90? My partners name is Jeff and born in 90 :-) If so, glad to see other people our age on here, if not welcome anyways!

Hey! My partner was born in 87 and me 85. You're right, it is good to see people our age on these boards who also enjoy crusing.

Hi all this is my first time posting as well have been on 2 cruises first one on the glory fabulos time on that one second one went solo on the mariner of the seas love that ship.am from atlantic beach fl about 20 milkes east of jax.hope to sail out of here next year on the fascination with friends in oct. Hope to be on here more often

First time posting on this site have been on 2 criises first on tne glory had a great time on that and the second went solo on the mariner of the seas love that ship hope to next out of jax on the facination with friends in ocgt.hope to be on here more often seems like a nice site.

Hi Jeff,

Although we have not posted many messages (at least not yet ;)), my partner (Greg) and I would have to agree with the other members--Cruise Critic does provide lots of great info and even an opportunity to meet in person through the roll calls. Just last fall, we went on the Hawaii RSVP cruise and had a great time meeting lots of new people.

I am curious as to what part of NC you are from. My partner and I live in the Raleigh Durham area (as you can probably tell from our user name). Perhaps we could even meet up sometime, especially if we set sail on the same cruise sometime in the future!

Hey there! Im the Asheville area! And I use to live near RDU area too! I am finding a few us NCers on here!

Jeff,

Were you born in 90? My partners name is Jeff and born in 90 If so, glad to see other people our age on here, if not welcome anyways!

Nope, although it would be nice to be 21 again. lol. It was a graduation year for me so it just sort of stuck with me. ;)

Hey, Jeff.

I'm a long-time lurker but just joined myself. If you're looking for a more cost-friendly alternative to Disney, I'd recommend NCL. I've been on two now (1 gay, 1 straight) and I had a blast on both. They're definitely affordable, and I think the ships and crew are awesome (although some folks call them the Wal-Mart of the cruise industry. Go figure.)

I'm glad to hear you had a great time on your Disney cruise. I'm a Disney Dweeb who used to work at Disneyland. I'm tempted to do one in the future, but I'd have to save up my pennies. Like lots of the other folks on the boards, I got my first hit of cruising and now I'm addicted.

Nothing wrong with lurking....;) I love to read through on the posts on here.;)

Thought about NCL when planning our fall and winter trips and I have heard the same from co-workers. And I have run into the phrase "Walmart Cruises" on here before......:confused:

Disney is expensive...so expensive but so worth it. We love Disney, but I don't think that I'm as hard core as some. lol. BTW, just went to DL back in January. It was very cool, but I like WDW better. :D

Archived