Hello

Jeff90

Hey!

Thought I would drop by and say hello!

New to CC and new to the world Cruising. My partner and I just took our 1st cruise this past February on the Disney Dream. We had blast and it was all totally amazing! Needless to say, we are both addicted to cruising now. We are looking at other lines shopping around for the next adventure.

Look forward to chatting with you all! ;)

Hola from Miami...!

I wanna go on the Dream!!!

Go! We loved it! ;) Ready to do it again! But in the meantime, gonna have to find another reasonable price line. The Dream was wonderful and I would go on it again in a snap!

Thanks for the welcome! (Wow...you have cruised a lot!)

Howdy!!!

:)

Hey there! Thanks for the greeting!

Welcome to the boards. :p It's a great place to learn and meet people. We leave Sunday, and already looking forward to in-person meetings onboard.

Thank you! I have been lurking around and learning so much on here.....

Lucky you! You leave Sunday! Have a wonderful time!

Hey there! Thanks for the greeting!

Thank you! I have been lurking around and learning so much on here.....

Lucky you! You leave Sunday! Have a wonderful time!

Yes, we haven't had a vacation in nearly 3 years. Had this cruise scheduled twice before this...and had to cancel due to conflicts (e.g., unemployment. LOL) We are sooooo ready!!! :cool:

I took my first cruise in 1997 and have not stopped cruising. Just finished cruise 17 and need more time off to keep cruising. I have manage to stay in contact with many folks and still talk to people from the 1997 cruise. In fact, I have done future cruises with people I have met while on board.

Enjoy.

Go! We loved it! ;) Ready to do it again! But in the meantime, gonna have to find another reasonable price line. The Dream was wonderful and I would go on it again in a snap!

Thanks for the welcome! (Wow...you have cruised a lot!)

Yeah...we're cruise whores....!

:D

• 1 month later...

Hello and welcome Jeff!

Cruise critic is a great place to find people who share your common addiction. Just look at me... 21 cruises in 10 years and celebrating 10 years of cruising this month!! :D (Cruise whore... well I don't know about that one... :rolleyes::p)

Again welcome to this site!

Hey!

Thought I would drop by and say hello!

New to CC and new to the world Cruising. My partner and I just took our 1st cruise this past February on the Disney Dream. We had blast and it was all totally amazing! Needless to say, we are both addicted to cruising now. We are looking at other lines shopping around for the next adventure.

Look forward to chatting with you all! ;)

WELCOME JEFF!

We've traveled on 5 different lines now - including Disney - and have loved all of them!

There is something different to discover on every line.

Looking forward to sailing on the EPIC in Europe this Fall!

These boards are a wealth of information and have helped us plan all of our trips.

The planning is half the fun, so get to it! HAHA! :D

Hello and welcome Jeff!

Cruise critic is a great place to find people who share your common addiction. Just look at me... 21 cruises in 10 years and celebrating 10 years of cruising this month!! :D (Cruise whore... well I don't know about that one... :rolleyes::p)

Again welcome to this site!

thanks! and congrats on your 10 years!

WELCOME JEFF!

We've traveled on 5 different lines now - including Disney - and have loved all of them!

There is something different to discover on every line.

Looking forward to sailing on the EPIC in Europe this Fall!

These boards are a wealth of information and have helped us plan all of our trips.

The planning is half the fun, so get to it! HAHA! :D

thanks for the welcome!.......I already have 2 booked. lol.

Welcome! My husband and I are pretty new to crusing as well.

What was Disney like? I've always thought Disney wouldn't be for me because of all the kids and stuff.

I loved it! The Dream was awesome! I thought it wasn't overly done with Disney but the decor is beautiful. Yes, there's kids BUT Disney does have adults only areas and restaurants. The food was great and the service was excellent! It was great 1st time. Wonderful Spa! The Dream is beautiful....it was nice strolling around the ship late in the evening when all the families turned in. I would do it again in a heart beat.

Hi Jeff,

Although we have not posted many messages (at least not yet ;)), my partner (Greg) and I would have to agree with the other members--Cruise Critic does provide lots of great info and even an opportunity to meet in person through the roll calls. Just last fall, we went on the Hawaii RSVP cruise and had a great time meeting lots of new people.

I am curious as to what part of NC you are from. My partner and I live in the Raleigh Durham area (as you can probably tell from our user name). Perhaps we could even meet up sometime, especially if we set sail on the same cruise sometime in the future! :D

Hey, Jeff.

I'm a long-time lurker but just joined myself. If you're looking for a more cost-friendly alternative to Disney, I'd recommend NCL. I've been on two now (1 gay, 1 straight) and I had a blast on both. They're definitely affordable, and I think the ships and crew are awesome (although some folks call them the Wal-Mart of the cruise industry. Go figure.)

I'm glad to hear you had a great time on your Disney cruise. I'm a Disney Dweeb who used to work at Disneyland. I'm tempted to do one in the future, but I'd have to save up my pennies. Like lots of the other folks on the boards, I got my first hit of cruising and now I'm addicted.

Archived