Night Club Pacific Jewel

Hi there :D..I have been trying to find out if since the refurbishment on the Jewel if the Night club is any good? I have heard its very small?..Do they have a DJ?..Is there room ta dance?..any info would be appreciated.

Cheers Muzza :p

Hi Muzza were were on the Jewel april last year and it was small - can't help about the DJ or anything about it at night - we found it a great place to sit away from everyone during the day - it was unlocked and the lounges were comfortable and able to look out over the sea.

Sorry can't help any more.

I dont know for sure but I thought I reads somewhere before that the night club moved to the auditorium or something.

Ill try find more info but here is a video link of the ship it also has a few shots of its night club

Thanks Drelix for the threads, also thanks to Kate and Big M.

Well I guess it's better than no night club :D..and looks like a good place to hang out anytime lol..no doubt I will see quite a few frothies across this particular bar ;)...anyway its what you make of it

The music was so loud coming out of the Attic, that you could sit out on deck and enjoy the music, bop away and enjoy a few frothies that you had purchased and taken back out on deck :D Much more pleasant on a tropical evening :D

Archived