Im doing the dance.......

Elmo31

99 days for us!! Double digits finally. We have had so many price drops with early saver! Over $900 in two cabin before final payment. I'm hoping for even more since our airfare for our family of 6 was so expensive to San Juan,

wow thats great with all the OBC.....well i was bored at watching my countdown clock go so slow that i booked another cruise....only problem is its even a longer wait:eek:

I know the feeling I had to wait till november till my cruise & I also got bored & had a bad week at work so I booked another cruise:eek:! Those travel agents thier so evil:D:p:eek: my updated countdown clock is 14 days:D hows the dancing going? You might get bored again & sail sooner, how many days of dancing to go now?? have a great cruise when it gets here!

wow only 14 more days to go....have a great cruise!!! Im still dancing but am getting pretty tired:p. I should be real skinny going on my cruise with all this dancing/exercise Im doing...LOL:eek:

wow only 14 more days to go....have a great cruise!!! Im still dancing but am getting pretty tired:p. I should be real skinny going on my cruise with all this dancing/exercise Im doing...LOL:eek:

Thanx an unexpected 14 days, those slow long days at work lol! Hey with all that dancing don't pack too early..... you will need to go on a shopping spree for new smaller clothes! Joking around that could be the new hit diet plan "before the countdown clock & new new me after the countdown clock:D" hehehehehehehe! But after this cruise i will have to wait again unless that evil travel agent finds me a good deal again! & again have a great cruise

Archived