Transfer Form?

dmk

Has anyone else had a problem transferring their booking to their Travel Agent?

We waited a week after faxing our form and no transfer. We spoke to a number of different depts. and were urged to fax agin. An alternate fax number was also given.

Now its 2 weeks and nobody has seen that transfer form. I am at my wits end.

Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Guest maddycat

We waited a week after faxing our form and no transfer. We spoke to a number of different depts. and were urged to fax agin. An alternate fax number was also given.

I always fax the form to my travel agent. He follows up with the cruise line. It's in his best interest to make sure that the transfer goes through.

I had the same problem. I ended up calling the resolutions dept. It got fixed right away. We had the original faxes plus the proof that we had faxed it.

Yes, I also had a problem. My printer broke and I wasn't able to print out the form. So I copied it out longhand (!), signed and dated it and faxed it to them. They said that it had to be on their form. Never heard of anything so ludicrous. Finally got it taken care of but after much delay.

I just transferred one yesterday -- my TA sent me the X form, I filled it out, faxed it to X and to the TA, she called me this morning and we got everything set up. Don't know who your TA is but this was short and sweet and quick!!

My TA sent me the form, I filled it out, faxed it back to them and they took care of everything. The transfer took place within 24 hours. As mentioned above, it's in the TA's interest to make sure everything is taken care of.

I've transferred 3 X and 4 RCCL reservations to TA's in the past year or so (the most recent was two weeks ago) and never had a problem. I print out the transfer form that's on their website, fax it to the number listed on the form and follow up in a day or so with my TA. Each time I have followed up, my TA has told me that she already had the info from X or RCCL.

Archived