"free" email??

stroza

As said, unless there is a problem with the ship, there is no 'free' internet or email onboard. The free email was to reschedule transportation and flights for a cruise that had it's itineary totally changed only! This is not a common occurance.

I think OP might be thinking about the recent thread on the free access to the Princess website and the free ecards that you can send. I used one to tell my friend picking us up what time we would be getting off the ship after we received our debarkation time.

Ecards don't have a lot of room for long messages, but are useful for short and quick notes.

I think OP might be thinking about the recent thread on the free access to the Princess website and the free ecards that you can send. I used one to tell my friend picking us up what time we would be getting off the ship after we received our debarkation time.

Ecards don't have a lot of room for long messages, but are useful for short and quick notes.

Yes, this is what I ment. How can I do this?

Thanks

Yep, that's it. Sit down at a ship's computer, look for the menu bar on the right that shows the free pages (ecards, Princess home page) click on what you want and wait for the page to load. Pick your ecard, type your message, click send.

Did just that recently on the Coral Princess. Wonderful way to let family back home know how you are doing. :) And "free" is always good.;)

I know these e cards were received . People told me they got them when we arrived home.

You can also use the computers that are in the area where you can book cruises or put future cruise deposits. These are free.

We sent the free email postcards from a couple of our cruises and they work great for a quick one-way message.

Note: You may want to warn those you will send them to that they may get sent to their junk mail since it will be coming from "Princess" and not from you directly. Most of ours went through just fine, but a couple did get marked as spam.

We sent the free email postcards from a couple of our cruises and they work great for a quick one-way message.

Note: You may want to warn those you will send them to that they may get sent to their junk mail since it will be coming from "Princess" and not from you directly. Most of ours went through just fine, but a couple did get marked as spam.

Complimentary Internet access is a suite perk on Princess.

Archived