Last minute packing questions

LML101

Was able to confirm a very last minute Transatlantic on the Eclipse. The ship sails on Saturday, and I have to leave here in a few hours. I'm in total panic-packing mode. Normally, I have a bit of time to think about what I'm bringing with me, so as I'm trying to pack here, I'm really struggling. Plus it's barely starting to warm up here (still scraping the windsheild in the morning and we still got snow last week), and I'm still wearing fleece, jackets, etc. My mind isn't on warm-weather mode yet. I've lived up here in Alaska for 25 years, and summer is so late in getting here, that I'm totally out of touch on when spring hits Outside and when it's time to switch to summery clothes.

So my question is, are white pants okay?

White pants are fine. Just be very careful not to spill any red wine. :D

Oh, you've met me then! I once got a really pretty plain silk dress. There is a store here where a woman from New Zealand paints on silk. I had never met her before, but as soon as she saw me and the dress, she said that when I spill on the dress, then she can paint on it to disguise the stain! It thought it was so funny!

Oh, you've met me then! I once got a really pretty plain silk dress. There is a store here where a woman from New Zealand paints on silk. I had never met her before, but as soon as she saw me and the dress, she said that when I spill on the dress, then she can paint on it to disguise the stain! It thought it was so funny!

Enjoy your cruise. We're bringing Eclipse back to Miami in October.

The temperatures should be right around 60 during the day, so I would bring a sweater & windbreaker in case of rain. At night and when crossing the pond, you will be inside the skin of the ship, so bring some shorts with you.

Archived