Late Dining and Your Time Dining

abisha

I have booked the late dining for our upcoming cruise which will usually suit our family better for most nights. However, if we do get hungry before the late sitting and we still want to go into the MDR, is it ok to do the YTD one or two of the nights at the designated YTD venue or would we be turned away as we weren't signed up for that?

I have booked the late dining for our upcoming cruise which will usually suit our family better for most nights. However, if we do get hungry before the late sitting and we still want to go into the MDR, is it ok to do the YTD one or two of the nights at the designated YTD venue or would we be turned away as we weren't signed up for that?

You will be turned away - your dining assignment is indicated on your S&S card. If you want to switch to YTD you can see about that as soon as you board. If you stay with the late seating and get hungry try the sushi or hit the buffet.

Have a good cruise! :)

You have to stick with whatever dining you are assigned. You cannot switch between a fixed time and any time on a nightly basis. Sorry.

There are plenty of dining options other than the main dining room if you need a snack. I usually go get sushi as soon as it opens around 5:45.

But as others have said you cannot switch between the 2 times.

Archived