DREAMing of your HELP to decide......

Planning to book on the Dream today. The cabins I am interested in are listed below with pros/cons of each.............would love to hear your input.

Thanks!

Lido deck - cabin #10277............$2569.88 total

PRO - DH and I love the pool areas and deck chairs and convenience of being on the Lido deck with access to all eats and such anytime. Not to mention access to our personal toilet quickly (instead of the common toilet).

PRO - way above the lanai/nice view.

CON - $50.00 bucks higher

CON - possible noise

Upper deck - cabin #6471............$2519.88

PRO - Extended balcony (which we have never had before and very appealing)

PRO - size and shape of the room

PRO - $50.00 bucks cheaper (hey, that's a couple of buckets;)

CON - obviously further from the fun

CON - we have had an aft before and frankly, not DH's cup of tea. Too much vibration (from the motors, etc)

CON - one deck above the lanai; but it looks from photos that the lanai really doesn't go completely around the ship. Or at least it looks as if the lanai gets narrower on the back of the ship compared to each side of the ship.

Planning to book on the Dream today. The cabins I am interested in are listed below with pros/cons of each.............would love to hear your input.

Thanks!

Lido deck - cabin #10277............$2569.88 total

PRO - DH and I love the pool areas and deck chairs and convenience of being on the Lido deck with access to all eats and such anytime. Not to mention access to our personal toilet quickly (instead of the common toilet).

PRO - way above the lanai/nice view.

CON - $50.00 bucks higher

CON - possible noise

Upper deck - cabin #6471............$2519.88

PRO - Extended balcony (which we have never had before and very appealing)

PRO - size and shape of the room

PRO - $50.00 bucks cheaper (hey, that's a couple of buckets;)

CON - obviously further from the fun

CON - we have had an aft before and frankly, not DH's cup of tea. Too much vibration (from the motors, etc)

CON - one deck above the lanai; but it looks from photos that the lanai really doesn't go completely around the ship. Or at least it looks as if the lanai gets narrower on the back of the ship compared to each side of the ship.

I had 6484 on the opp. side and right next to the aft balcony. We liked it. It was actually really close to the action. The promenade was just a deck up. Could go straight through the ship from there. Only issue we had was the small dance club (Song?) was right below us and the bass could vibrate the room pretty good. But it was usually only around 6-7pm? Never heard it when we went to bed. I think the Piano bar is on the other side.

Archived