Laksman now on the Mariner

I just searched the forum-many of you mentioned Laksman by name and I thought you might be interested to know he is now on the Seven Seas Mariner and as nice as ever.

When we sat down to dinner early in our recent cruise, we saw a familiar face approach us and before we had even had a chance to recall who it was, Laksman asked us if we had been on the Paul Gauguin. After some pleasant conversation and reminiscences during dinner (he's a wine steward in the Compass Rose in the evening) we remembered we had our pictures from our 2008 PG cruise on our iTouch in the cabin. DH ran down to get it, and when Laksman came by to pour us another round, we showed him with a picture we took of him towing the floating bar on motu day:) It was a fun coincidence!

We saw him daily on the rest of the cruise, and he never failed to greet us with a smile and a wave and to take good care of us. He'll be on the Mariner until the end of June. The staff on the Mariner was great, but I do think the PG has the most friendly staff we've ever encountered.

Hi Cruising Librarian

I heard that he was there as well in the coffee connection in the day.

I also heard that Melliton is on the Voyager and Dennis is on the Navigator.

Glad he saw a familiar face. I too have some pictures of him on Motu Mahana.

Archived