Parking in Galveston

tt300zrcr

wow just read my post didnt really make any sense

anyways What i was trying to say is i have been searching for reviews for boi valet but havent found any. Does anyone have any feedback for them. I have used lighthouse and the port before with decent sucess.

http://boivalet.com/

I'd like to know this as well.....

You can prepay online at Lighthouse, EZCruise, or Park-n-Cruise. You get $5 off by pre-paying online. Just print your receipt and present it when you drive in. All of these are located close to the terminal. Lighthouse and EZCruise provide free shuttle service. They are quick, efficient, friendly, and easy to use. Park-n-Cruise does not provide shuttle because they are right across the street from the terminal and you can walk. Look for each of them online and checkout their services and prices. We have used each of them more than once and have been very pleased with their service. Any of them will make parking for a Galveston cruise the easiest thing you do before stepping foot on the ship.

Here's hoping you have a great cruise. Bon Voyage!

• 2 weeks later...
i seen the others is park n cruise the same as boi they also across the street 65.00 bucks vs 55 bucks not much difference with all of them just want something covered for summer temps

EZcruise and some of the others are $50 if you book the night before or before you get there. So you are paying $15 extra.

• 2 weeks later...

We sailed on Conquest in March. Our son is a Marine Corps disabled veteran. If you are a disabled vet or Purple Heart recipient then the parking at the cruise terminal is free - that's a $70 savings. Please note our car does not have disabled license tags or registration. Michael brought his DD214, copy of letter from VA stating he was disabled and he had his VA card - he had no problems with the parking attendant. Here is the information for anyone who reads this and is eligible:

Disabled Vets & Purple Heart Recipients

Free parking will be offered upon arrival to applicable persons with a picture ID and valid documentation from the U.S. government stating that they are a disabled military veteran or Purple Heart recipient. Acceptable forms of proof are:

Identification must be presented at the time of arrival. No refunds will be issued after the fact.

BOI and Park n Cruise are two different lots. I looked up the BOI too as I had never heard of it before. I think it's the big parking garage directly across from the port. I'd like to hear some reviews too!

Archived