Picture of Epic Family Inside with Pulldowns Out

...of balcony or otherwise, that's a small space for 4 peeps...You're on vacation for goodness sake, not in jail.

Then book a suite. Anyone who books four adults in an inside room has either never cruised before or really, REALLY, likes their travel companions.

We did 5 of us in an Inside on RCCL Enchantment and it was fine for us as we were only in there to shower and change. My son was actually supposed to share an adjoining cabin with my MIL and although his suitcase was in there, he always slept in our cabin because we was partying to all hours of the nite!

My kids were 4, 6 and 9 and on this cruise they will be 15, 11 and 8 so I am concerned about the space. Again, DS is supposed to be bunking with the in laws....but we will see!

We did 5 of us in an Inside on RCCL Enchantment and it was fine for us as we were only in there to shower and change. My son was actually supposed to share an adjoining cabin with my MIL and although his suitcase was in there, he always slept in our cabin because we was partying to all hours of the nite!

My kids were 4, 6 and 9 and on this cruise they will be 15, 11 and 8 so I am concerned about the space. Again, DS is supposed to be bunking with the in laws....but we will see!

Hi - I see you're on the same Epic sailing as I am! :)

I found this review of the Epic a while ago, and bookmarked it. If you click on the link, then scroll down to post #6, you will see a pic of an inside cabin with the top bunks pulled down. It's also a GREAT family review of the Epic, with lots of pics! :D

Here's the link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1289800

Hope this helps!

I am starting to get anxious about our 2012 Thanksgiving Cruise in the fact that I have never sailed NCL. Everyone says these cabins are tiny....does anyone have a pic of a Family Quad Inside with beds down?

Thanks!

Hi - I see you're on the same Epic sailing as I am! :)

I found this review of the Epic a while ago, and bookmarked it. If you click on the link, then scroll down to post #6, you will see a pic of an inside cabin with the top bunks pulled down. It's also a GREAT family review of the Epic, with lots of pics! :D

Here's the link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1289800

Hope this helps!

We are all on the same sailing! Can't wait to sail the Epic.

Great thanks! I am looking forward to the cruise.....

how many peeps are you cruising with?

It's going to be me, my DS (12) and my Mom. Still trying to convince my daughter in college to join us, but she doesn't want to cruise. :eek: I can't imagine ever saying that! LOL :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived