Final Call!!!!

Got my final call today, 23 more days!!! My ceremony starts at 1:30pm and is in the chapel and the reception is being held at 2:00pm in Satchmo's Jazz Bar. I'm so excited and nervous all at the same time. If anyone has photos of this jazz bar could you upload them, I know there are some on the Carnival website, but more can't hurt.

23 days and you've gotten your final call!! We have 12 days, and when I called today she said she would be calling me tomorrow with the details. I sent all my docs in on the last day though. Oopps lol!

Congrats underthemoon!!

Lipz, you are amazing! That helped me out too to get a good look at all the locations!

UndertheMoon, Are you totally excited yet? I can't wait!! 18 days left!

Thanks a bunch I searched every where!!!

I don't even remember how I came across that, but it's my 'go to' site for pictures and virtual tours. Glad it helped you!

Lipz, you are amazing! That helped me out too to get a good look at all the locations!

Excellent!

I thought I had another pictures site but couldn't find it last night. That one I have saved.

I hear the clock ticking ladies.......

UndertheMoon, Are you totally excited yet? I can't wait!! 18 days left!

Yes I am, I just gotta contain my excitement enough to get through finals, they are going to be the death of me!!!! I keep saying to my self that in 18 days I will be on my way to paradise with my honey :]

I know your excited, we should get together one night and get a drink or something.

Yes I am, I just gotta contain my excitement enough to get through finals, they are going to be the death of me!!!! I keep saying to my self that in 18 days I will be on my way to paradise with my honey :]

I know your excited, we should get together one night and get a drink or something.

lol... I think half the crew coming with me has something regarding the cruise posted as their facebook status! We are all excited!

Definitely we should hook up for a drink...

Archived