Liberty or Legend??

bethtogo

If you had to pick one, which ship?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to pick one, which ship?

• Liberty
    • Legend

we were on both of these ships. we had a great time on both of them. the legend is a little smaller than the liberty. as you see in my signature we have been on the liberty twice and have just booked the legend for the second time. we sail on the ships with the best deals. we can drive to any of the florida ports so that saves us money. both ships are in magnificent shape, i just cant pick a favorite as i like both.:)

Any sailed these two? Preferences?

We have sailed Liberty and Miracle, a sister to Legend. To date, Liberty is my LEAST favorite ship so far and Miracle is my MOST favorite. The main two things I disliked about Liberty were the tiered levels on the Lido Deck and the big screen TV. The lack of those two is what I liked most about Miracle. The Lido deck is all one level and there are three separate, beautiful pools.

I really, really want to sail Legend and Spirit some day.

We have sailed Liberty and Miracle, a sister to Legend. To date, Liberty is my LEAST favorite ship so far and Miracle is my MOST favorite. The main two things I disliked about Liberty were the tiered levels on the Lido Deck and the big screen TV. The lack of those two is what I liked most about Miracle. The Lido deck is all one level and there are three separate, beautiful pools.

I really, really want to sail Legend and Spirit some day.

These are some of the main reasons we prefer Legend. And the aft Lido area (which is now the Serenity area) is open to the ocean, rather than enclosed by glass like so many other ships are. Haven't been on Liberty yet, but my heart is with Spirit class!

These are some of the main reasons we prefer Legend. And the aft Lido area (which is now the Serenity area) is open to the ocean, rather than enclosed by glass like so many other ships are. Haven't been on Liberty yet, but my heart is with Spirit class!

That's right-another thing I loved about Miracle so much was how big the aft pool deck area was. There were always so many deck chairs available so there was no chair hogging.

We are booked on Dream for a family vacation next year. We are bringing our 23 and 20.5 year old (now, add one year to their ages when we sail. :D) sons with us. Still debating on whether I want to stick with Dream or go Legend instead. Maybe I'll save Legend for DH and me.

Sailing on the Legend 9/11/11. Does anyone have pictures of rooms 6236 or 6264 or similar? Thanks.

Go to cruiselinerooms dot com. Click on Legend and there will be pics of 6262 (next door to 6264).

There aren't any really good pics of regular balcony rooms (like 6236), but if you go to the Pride and look at 7155, there are some decent pics there. All the Spirit class ships are pretty much identical as far as the cabins go...

Go to cruiselinerooms dot com. Click on Legend and there will be pics of 6262 (next door to 6264).

There aren't any really good pics of regular balcony rooms (like 6236), but if you go to the Pride and look at 7155, there are some decent pics there. All the Spirit class ships are pretty much identical as far as the cabins go...

Thanks Irishlinny, I will give it a try.

That's a tough decision, because I really liked them both. I said Legend just because I like the pools setup on the Legend better than the big tiered stadium type seating around the main pool on the Liberty. Not too much shade available there on Liberty.

However, we just went to to aft pool on Liberty which isn't tiered, had shade, and is a little quieter, all of which we preferred. So it really wasn't a problem at all.

Archived