How do you get ES onboard credit?

CapsR1

It looks like our cruise went down almost $400 since we booked. I went to the fare compare on the Carnival website, but don't know how to request the difference for onboard credit.

Can anyone give me the link for the form I've heard you have to fill out to request the difference?

Thanks in advance.

Here is the link to the form. i always search "price protection claim form" on the Carnival web site. You just fill out the form and mark "on board credit" in the appropriate spot. They will send you an email that they received the request and usually let you know in a couple of days if it was approved. I have used it twice already for our 2 cabins on the Dec 17 sailing on the Dream. Have saved $140 per cabin so far. I know - not that much - but every little bit helps!

www.carnival.com/cms/requestforms/CCLEarlySaverForm.aspx

good luck!

It looks like our cruise went down almost $400 since we booked. I went to the fare compare on the Carnival website, but don't know how to request the difference for onboard credit.

Can anyone give me the link for the form I've heard you have to fill out to request the difference?

Thanks in advance.

If its before final payment, they will deduct that from the amount due instead of an OBC.

Archived