Information in the UK about Oceania

sweep

I am having considerable trouble in finding out information on Oceania. I live in the UK and have visited travel agents in two towns, none of whom have even heard of Oceania. I explained that it is a cruise line with ships sailing out of the UK this summer!

I am not able to download the Oceania brochure because I have very limited broadband use. A month ago I applied for a brochure from the Oceania web site but it still has not arrived!

I have booked a cruise on Marina and I would just like to have all the information - it is very frustrating.

I understand I am now a member of the Oceania Club as I have sailed on Insignia two years ago but I cannot find out what the benefits are. The website does not seem to give this information despite my logging on to Oceania Club. I am hoping when/ if I get the Oceania brochure it will also give me this information.

Why is it so difficult to obtain information about Oceania in the UK?

Sweep

Sweep: Here is the information you are looking for. The Marina brochure is all by itself and it is a beauty. You will be amazed how beautiful the ship is. You are in for a big treat.

Club Member Benefits

Review your benefits and learn how you can achieve Oceania Club level status. After the completion of your first Oceania Cruises vacation, you will be immediately inducted into the Oceania Cruises repeaters club, the Oceania Club. As an Oceania Club member, you are entitled to the below Club benefits.

ONBOARD BENEFITS

• Exclusive Oceania Club cocktail party hosted by the Captain and Senior Officers on all sailings.
  • Oceania Club membership pin. Frequent cruisers receive recognition pins, onboard benefits and other special amenities after 5, 10, 15, 20, 40, 60 and 80 cruises, culminating with a free cruise in a Penthouse Suite to celebrate your 100th cruise with us.
  • As you continue to sail with Oceania Cruises, you become eligible to receive onboard amenities such as shipboard credits, pre-paid gratuities, complimentary spa treatments and free shore excursions.
  • Oceania Club Ambassador on every voyage.

AT HOME BENEFITS

• Special pricing, complimentary amenities, and other exclusive privileges offered on select sailings.
  • Periodic communications with information of interest on upcoming cruises and special offers for members only.

REUNION CRUISE

• Our 7th Annual event will be onboard Marina on May 6, 2011.
  • Departing Venice for 10 days concluding in Athens.
  • Click here for more information.

SOCIAL MEDIA

Oceania Club Levels

Members qualify for Oceania Club Level status based on the number of sailings aboard Oceania Cruises.

• Cruises between 10-24 days will receive one cruise credit
  • Cruises between 25-34 days will receive two cruise credits
  • Cruises 35 days and more will receive three cruise credits

BRONZE

On your fifth cruise, you will be awarded a Bronze membership pin and will receive a $200 shipboard credit per stateroom on cruises 5 through 9.

SILVER

On your 10th cruise, you will be awarded a Silver membership pin and will receive a $400 shipboard credit per stateroom plus complimentary gratuities on cruises 10 through 14.

GOLD

On your 15th cruise, you will be awarded a Gold membership pin and will receive a $500 shipboard credit per stateroom, plus two complimentary spa treatments and complimentary gratuities on cruises 15 through 19.

PLATINUM

On your 20th cruise, you will be awarded a Platinum milestone membership pin and a FREE cruise fare (*certain restrictions apply). Members will also receive two complimentary spa treatments, two complimentary half-day shore excursions and complimentary gratuities.

On your 21st cruise, you will receive a $600 shipboard credit per stateroom, two complimentary spa treatments, two complimentary half-day shore excursions and complimentary gratuities for cruises 21 through 39.

DIAMOND

On your 40th cruise, you will be awarded a Diamond milestone membership pin and a FREE cruise fare (*certain restrictions apply). Members will also receive two complimentary spa treatments, two complimentary half-day shore excursions, two complimentary full-day excursions and complimentary gratuities.

On your 41st cruise, you will receive a $700 shipboard credit per stateroom, two complimentary spa treatments, two complimentary half-day shore excursions, two complimentary full-day excursions and complimentary gratuities for cruises 41 through 59.

ELITE

On your 60th cruise, you will be awarded an Elite milestone membership pin and a FREE cruise fare (*certain restrictions apply). Members will also receive two complimentary spa treatments, four complimentary full-day excursions or one full-day Executive Collection with Private car for two and complimentary gratuities.

On your 61st cruise, you will receive a $800 shipboard credit per stateroom, two complimentary spa treatments, four complimentary full-day excursions or one full-day Executive Collection with Private car for two and complimentary gratuities for cruises 61 through 79.

PINNACLE

On your 80th cruise, you will be awarded a Pinnacle milestone membership pin and a FREE cruise fare (*certain restrictions apply). Members will also receive two complimentary spa treatments, four complimentary full-day excursions or two full-day Executive Collection with Private car for two and complimentary gratuities.

On your 81st cruise, you will receive a $900 shipboard credit per stateroom two complimentary spa treatments, four complimentary full-day excursions or two full-day Executive Collection with Private car for two and complimentary gratuities for cruises 81 through 99.

FOUNDER'S CLUB

On your 100th cruise, you will be awarded a Founders Club milestone membership pin and a FREE cruise fare in a Penthouse stateroom. Members will also receive four complimentary spa treatments, complimentary round-trip private car transportation (Primary Air Gateway cities only), complimentary Discovery or Explorer Collection, a genuine leather luggage set and complimentary gratuities.

*All Oceania Club benefits listed above are per stateroom, can only be applied to one booking per voyage, have no cash value and are non-transferable. Benefits other than a shipboard credit cannot be exchanged for a shipboard credit if not taken. The awarded FREE CRUISE is based on double occupancy, is subject to availability at the time of booking, cannot exceed 14 days in length and includes round-trip coach air only. For cruises over 14 days in length, the cruise cost will be prorated for the additional days. Stateroom category will reflect the accommodations most closely matching the typical category selected by the Guests on prior voyages. Guests are required to notify Reservations when requesting the FREE CRUISE. Booking must be approved and will be placed as a guarantee until stateroom category has been assigned, upon authorization from the Oceania Club. FREE CRUISE can only be used on the milestone cruise (i.e. 20th, 40th, 60th, etc.). Air Credit will not be given if Guests elect to purchase their own air. Reservations for this cruise may only be made 180 days or more prior to sail date. The complimentary spa treatments are valid on select services only. Other restrictions may apply. Oceania Club rewards do not apply to Travel Agent promotional offers, including but not limited to, Travel Agent reduced rates and interline reservations. Oceania Cruises reserves the right to exclude or limit combinability with the benefits or rewards of other agency partnerships or promotional offers not specified herein. Oceania Cruises reserves the right to change the program rules, benefits, conditions of qualifications, special offers or cruise level requirements at its sole discretion.

Have a wonderful cruise. Bobi

Thank you to Bobi and LHT. The information you have given is extremely useful. I guess some of the info is not available to me if you don't get any on board benefits until your fifth O cruise but it is interesting to see what I will get!

Sweep

I also had trouble obtaining brochures from Oceania. When using their online ordering service and not receiving anything after 3 attempts, I phoned their customer service office in UK. I left a message and they phoned back a few days later and I received my brochures within 2 days. Obviously a problem with their web site

I had the same problem in Australia. I requested brochures from their main site (US) and waited and waited and waited and re-requested. I had just about given up, when out of the blue I was contacted by Oceania (Australian branch), apologising that they had only been sent my details. My brochures arrived the following day, along with nice Oceania shopping bag and 4 Oceania pens and a note directing me to the Australian Oceania website (which had all the Australian prices which are different from the US ones).

Just googled Oceania UK and it seems you have your own website too. http://uk.oceaniacruises.com/

Archived