Cruise Compass - Freedom - Western Itinerary - April 3-10

You are more than welcome. I would imagine the major items will be fairly similar but who knows. Something makes me think that the second formal night (i.e. LOBSTER!!!) for you guys is Friday. But don't hold me to it.

Make sure you watch Graham's (CD) morning show. (And late night adult show and quest). Aw heck, he's just funny. And also a good singer. Check out the show the last night.

Erika

The Friday is formal night 2 on eastern!:D

• 1 month later...

We will be doing the Western on FOS on 16 October. I'm thinking about booking dinner at Portofino for one of the nights but I'm not sure which one is the best to do it on . Are there certain nights that are better to eat at the MD than others?

• 1 month later...
Hey all, hopefully now that hubby was able to scan all the Cruise Compasses from our FOS sailing, I'll be able to successfully post them here. I also have the Names Behind the Tags and the Departure paperwork.

Here goes nothing.

Erika

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
I wonder how often they change the cruise compass activities ect...

I would imagine a number of the 'main' (show times, bingo,parades, etc..) items are pretty much the same . But things that would vary would be if based somewhat on the CD and what they direct to be scheduled.

Just guessing.

Erika

Archived