Questions about flowers!

kayysums

Hey everyone!

I just got a quote about NT (natural touch) flowers...I was wondering if you think $751.00 is too much money for my bouquet, MOH bouquet, 5 bridesmaids bouquets, grooms boutonniere, 7 groomsmen boutonnieres, 2 corsages, and flowers to decorate the cake. It seems like a good price but I haven't asked anywhere else for quotes. BTW that includes S&H. What do you girls think?? :)

Hey everyone!

I just got a quote about NT (natural touch) flowers...I was wondering if you think $751.00 is too much money for my bouquet, MOH bouquet, 5 bridesmaids bouquets, grooms boutonniere, 7 groomsmen boutonnieres, 2 corsages, and flowers to decorate the cake. It seems like a good price but I haven't asked anywhere else for quotes. BTW that includes S&H. What do you girls think?? :)

I think its kind of pricey because I did my bouquet and my 4 bridesmaids for $80 when we made them ourselves. It was a fun experience and I got all the flowers from Michaels. In no way am I handy, but the flowers came out amazing!

I was thinking about doing them myself but my wedding colors are navy/marine blue and whites/ivorys. I went to Michaels and so many other crafts stores and I could not for the life of me find navy blue roses. (I want my bouquet to be a cascading bouquet with white and navy blue roses with babys breath and stephs) And I also have no idea how I would make a cascading bouquet. Maybe I'm just being picky but I want my flowers to look super realistic. I don't know, I'm really considering paying the $751.00...lol

from someone who has been burned by using the first vendor I contacted, I will say this: I really think you should get a few quotes before committing.

Not sure who you got your first quote from, but these are a few natural touch sites that I've seen great reviews for.

http://www.wedideas.com

http://www.afloral.com

http://www.sharonnagassardesigns.com

http://www.angelasaccents.com

http://www.debbiecoflowers.com

good luck with your search!

I'm using Kim from Alexis Grace designs. I'm only paying 200 for my bouquet, my MOH, 3 boutonnieres, and a bouquet for my mom and I'm getting every flower I wanted (3 types of orchids, stephs, and 2 colors of mini callas) and the handles are going to be in rhinestones and there will be rhinestones in the bouquet. :)

She can email you photos. And she's just the sweetest lady!

alexisgracedesigns@gmail.com

from someone who has been burned by using the first vendor I contacted, I will say this: I really think you should get a few quotes before committing.

Not sure who you got your first quote from, but these are a few natural touch sites that I've seen great reviews for.

www.wedideas.com

www.afloral.com

www.sharonnagassardesigns.com

www.angelasaccents.com

www.debbiecoflowers.com

good luck with your search!

Yes I'm going to check out some more places before I commit. The quote is actually from www.wedideas.com =)

I'm using Kim from Alexis Grace designs. I'm only paying 200 for my bouquet, my MOH, 3 boutonnieres, and a bouquet for my mom and I'm getting every flower I wanted (3 types of orchids, stephs, and 2 colors of mini callas) and the handles are going to be in rhinestones and there will be rhinestones in the bouquet. :)

She can email you photos. And she's just the sweetest lady!

alexisgracedesigns@gmail.com

Hey! I actually saw someone mention her on another thread and I emailed her over the weekend! She emailed me right back, I'm just waiting on her to send me some pictures! =)

Hey! I actually saw someone mention her on another thread and I emailed her over the weekend! She emailed me right back, I'm just waiting on her to send me some pictures! =)

You will not be disappointed! Kim is so thoughtful and creative!!

She sent me a photo of flowers she's already picked out for me and because she isn't satisfied with the colors she is sending me a stem of every flower she's chosen to see what I think and so I can match it up with the MOH dress and my colors for my wedding.

I absolutely adore her and am so happy was recommended by her from herbaltees.

You will not be disappointed! Kim is so thoughtful and creative!!

She sent me a photo of flowers she's already picked out for me and because she isn't satisfied with the colors she is sending me a stem of every flower she's chosen to see what I think and so I can match it up with the MOH dress and my colors for my wedding.

I absolutely adore her and am so happy was recommended by her from herbaltees.

I've made up my mind! I am using her for my flowers!! Not only is her price awesome but I cannot get over how quickly she e-mails me back. And I love the fact that I have TOTAL control over everything with the flowers. She sent me tons of photos and I'm in love with everything. Thank you again for recommending her! So glad I didn't jump the gun and pay the deposit on my first choice!

I've made up my mind! I am using her for my flowers!! Not only is her price awesome but I cannot get over how quickly she e-mails me back. And I love the fact that I have TOTAL control over everything with the flowers. She sent me tons of photos and I'm in love with everything. Thank you again for recommending her! So glad I didn't jump the gun and pay the deposit on my first choice!

Yes Kim always responds quickly! I talk to her throughout the day at work all the time. :) Yay! When you get your flowers post photos!! I'll be posting photos of mine too! :)

Yes Kim always responds quickly! I talk to her throughout the day at work all the time. :) Yay! When you get your flowers post photos!! I'll be posting photos of mine too! :)

Yes I will post photos! She's going to send me sample stems and ribbons. I can't wait to get them!!! When will you be getting yours? I want to see pictures of them!

Archived