Tell me about Oasis/Allure Adventure Ocean for a 3 yr old!

dianeandmike2004

We have taken our son on a cruise before, but this will be the first time that he will be able to go to Adventure Ocean. He goes to daycare, so he is used to being in group settings with other kids.

If you have taken your 3 year old to Adventure Ocean, I would love some feedback! What kinds of things do they do with the kids? How do you keep in touch with the little ones?

Thanks so much!

We are taking our 3 year old on Oasis in June, and it will also be his first time in AO. I have heard that, for the youngest group, AO will provide you with a phone so that they can contact you if necessary.

I'm hoping my son will go to AO. He goes to preschool for a few hours 3 days/week, but I'm not sure how it will go when I try to leave him with "strangers" in a new environment. Keeping my fingers crossed! Would love to hear about others' experiences with 3 year olds.

We cruised the Allure in March and my son who is 5 was in the 3-5 room. He absolutely loved it! I am a stay at home mommy so he is home with me making this his first time in a classroom/kids club setting. I was soooo nervous about him not wanting to go. I was sooooooo wrong! As a matter of fact I couldn't keep him from there. He wanted to be there 24-7. My husband and I literally had to make him do certain things with us because that was where he always wanted to be. They did so much with the children from parades, dancing, art, science, free play. I mean anything you can think of. I always saw the teachers interacting with the children anytime I went to pick him up. He hated when we came to pick him up lol! He met new friends as well which we thought would be hard for him because his other two siblings were in other rooms. You guys have absolutely nothing to worry about. From what I experienced this was one of the best programs for kids I have ever seen. :D

Archived