Diamond drinks on Serenade?

Can someone tell me please where the evening Diamond drinks are held on Serenade? The only time we sailed on a Radiance class ship it was a repositioning cruise and there were so many Diamonds they took over the whole Viking Crown Lounge.

Also, is there a special place for breakfasts and what Specialty restaurants would you recommend?

Thanks.

Can someone tell me please where the evening Diamond drinks are held on Serenade?[/Quote]

See this topic on the same subject... http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1397809

what Specialty restaurants would you recommend?

I think the menu at Portofino is more diverse and can satisfy someone who wants a nice steak (I prefer the steak dinner offered in Portofino over the ones I've had in Chops and I'm a meat lover) as well as someone who likes pasta and/or seafood.

There will be a special section of the dining room available in the morning for the Diamond breakfast...it's very nice..usually not to crowded..and the free specialty coffee is a nice plus..

Archived