Dream Cruise ??

jimmy and allie

Hi Everyone,

We are looking for a cruise in January 2006 that will visit all of the not to be missed ports in the Hawaii islands. We saw advertised one time two days in Hawaii and a 11 or 12 day cruise stopping at most of the islands. We will be celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary and my retirement with 34 years at my job. This one has to be special !!! I need all of your help and advice to pick the right cruise.. Cruises and agents... Any help will be greatly appreciated !!!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Everyone,

We are looking for a cruise in January 2006 that will visit all of the not to be missed ports in the Hawaii islands.

If you have 30 days to spare, an absolute dream cruise (and, yeah ... I'm going! :) ) would be HAL's Hawaii/Pacific Islands Explorer leaving from San Diego on January 6, 2006. This cruise is only run once a year by HAL and it not only hits the five Hawaii ports, but also a bunch of South Pacific ones as well. In addition, there is an overnight in both Honolulu and Bora Bora, which allows for a lot of extra touring/activities.

I can't wait!

Check out HAL's website for details as the cruise is listed with their Hawaii voyages.

Blue skies ...

--rita

We just did the 11 day NCL wind for our 25th. A great older ship in fine shape. The friendliest crew and a most relaxing cruise. Mostly retirement age cruisers so you would fit in nicely. Freestyle cruising allows you to dine at a table for two anytime you so choose or join others at a larger table. Six ports in Hawaii and a 4 day side trip to Fanning Island makes for great sightseeing. You can also add a ferry ride to Lanaii out of Lahaina to see another island that is more like old Hawaii. This cruise will keep you as busy as you would like to be or you can just lay back and rest. It's all up to you.

Enjoy!

Join us! We've booked the 7-day NCL Pride of America for January 28, 2006. This will be our first trip to Hawaii, so we're going to fly in early to spend about 5 days on Oahu.

Cruising is great, and we are looking forward to our first experience with NCL and Hawaii.

To me, a DREAM CRUISE means...

Exotic ports, many days in length. I like the 30 day, Hawaii/South Pacific idea suggested above! Afterall, how many times in your life do you get to cross the equator??? Cool!

Happy retirement! :)

Archived