My Time Dining Question

I have not been on RCCL since they have started this option. We have been sailing on NCL for the last few years. With NCL you can just show up at the dining room whenever you want with no reservations. Is this how RCCL works? I understand that by just "showing up" we may have to wait which is fine... Thanks in advance.

Kris

Yes, you can just show up and you will be seated. Those who want to eat at the same time every night and who don't want to chance waiting in a long line make reservations. From what we have observed, if you eat before 7pm, you won't have to wait long to be seated. Not making reservations gives you more flexibility.

My husband and I do My Time all the time now. It is really a good experience and you can make it what you'd like. You have the option of sitting alone or with others. Also, as was stated you can just show up and you may have a small wait or you can make reservations and will be seated very quickly. If you want the same waiter every night you may tell the maitre d and he/she will certainly try to accommodate you. Hope this helps. Welcome back to RCCL and happy sailing!!:)

Archived