Is it on? NE vs Indy Sun Night Football on Oasis?

Ok football fans, who can tell me where to see the big games on Oasis? I am hoping that the Sunday Night and Monday Night prime time games are shown somewhere on board, as they have on our past cruises. I'm glad this game is prime time, sadly on too many cruises when the games I want to see are at 1:00 or 4, I'm stuck watching European football and waiting for the crawl:mad:

Two caveats:

-They have to actually decide how to share the gazillion dollars before ANY game is played :rolleyes:

-there will be plenty of time for trash talk later...right now I just want to know where to watch the game:p

Thanks !

You would have much better luck if you were a cricket fan! Unless the game is on ESPN International don't count on it. We were sailing during bowl game season.... very painful! :mad:

Not true. The RCI ships broadcast select NFL football games on TVs in the various lounges and on your stateroom TV. Assuming that that there is a season and that the Indy-NE game is a featured game on CBS in the afternoon (1pm or 4pm) or is on NBC on Sunday evening or ESPN on Monday night, you will be able to see the game while you are on Oasis. While soccer is a feature frequently shown on ESPN International, they do carry NFL games during the season as well as MLB games and some NBA games. We have watched several NFL, MLB and NBA games during our various cruises on RCI. Last February, on the Jewel, we watched the Super Bowl (complete with commercials) in the theater. It was also available in the Pit Stop and on stateroom TVs.

While I can't say what they do on the Oasis, I have been able to watch the NFL games on Freedom.

The Sunday games are available at On Air (I assume there is an equivalent on the Oasis) at 1pm, 4:30pm and 8pm. We watched the early games at On Air and caught the evening game back in our cabin.

The Monday night game is on at 8:30pm at On Air and on the cabin tv.

On our last cruises (B2B in December), I got to watch NE beat up on Chicago (DH wasn't thrilled - he's a Bears fan) and the Jets. Yeah!

I was on the Oasis in November 2010. They showed either the Sunday night game or Monday night game on the big screens at the Aqua Theater. (They may have shown both) It was fun seeing game from there...and also from the balcony of my boardwalk stateroom. They also showed them inside a lounge on the promenade.

I was on the Oasis in November 2010. They showed either the Sunday night game or Monday night game on the big screens at the Aqua Theater. (They may have shown both) It was fun seeing game from there...and also from the balcony of my boardwalk stateroom. They also showed them inside a lounge on the promenade.

This is what I was hoping for! Last year on NOS, they had Pats Jets on ESPN Europe in the 19th Hole because it was a Monday Night game. Great crowd and we had a great time!

This year the game Im interested in a is Sunday night game, so I am very hopeful it will be shown (as it's the only one on at that time;)) I was wondering where...I had heard Aqua Theater and that sounds like such a neat experience...outside under the stars!

I havent sailed Oasis or Freedom class yet, is the On Air club the sports bar? That would be ok too.

Last February, on the Jewel, we watched the Super Bowl (complete with commercials) in the theater. It was also available in the Pit Stop and on stateroom TVs.

They showed the Superbowl in the same place on the Radiance as well :)

cruisepictures119.jpg

cruisepictures118.jpg

On our last cruise we were able to watch both of our Ravens games during the cruise. The one was on while we were boarding in almost all of the bars with tvs and the other was a primetime game and was on outside the On Air club and in many other bars as well. I have not, however, been on the Oasis.....YET.....but I'm sure they will show it. (especially if it's a primtime game.)

Archived