Suites on Celebrity perks?

Fitnessmaniac

I know this might be a dumb question..but..do people in the suites get extra perks for being in a suite? I know they do on RCCL..I'm curious about Celebrity.

RCCL has special seating for suites and seem to cater to them.

Also..as a D+ member on RCCL..we get to choose a amenity for our room. (like a bottle of wine etc) Does Celebrity offer that?

Thanks for your help. :)

On Celebrity the main perk of being in a suite is a butler and larger space; they do not provide as many perks that extend outside of the stateroom as does RCI. Sometimes they do extend additional perks to the largest suites (Penthouse and Royal, occasionally Celebrity Suites) such as Elite benefits (even if not Elite), bottles of liquor in your stateroom, etc. - but these are not guaranteed benefits (I believe they are extended by the Hotel Director on a cruise-by-cruise basis). I would not expect any perks aside from what is listed on the website, but know there is a chance of possibly receiving some extras (and the higher category suite, the larger the chances).

On Celebrity the main perk of being in a suite is a butler and larger space; they do not provide as many perks that extend outside of the stateroom as does RCI. Sometimes they do extend additional perks to the largest suites (Penthouse and Royal, occasionally Celebrity Suites) such as Elite benefits (even if not Elite), bottles of liquor in your stateroom, etc. - but these are not guaranteed benefits (I believe they are extended by the Hotel Director on a cruise-by-cruise basis). I would not expect any perks aside from what is listed on the website, but know there is a chance of possibly receiving some extras (and the higher category suite, the larger the chances).

You said bottles of liquor in stateroom. Do Elite members receive this? We are Elite..(well Diamond +)

Do they give a amenity like a bottle of wine like RCL does?

We will be staying in a Celebrity Suite on Infinity.

Just curious on what to expect. Thanks for your answer. :)

You said bottles of liquor in stateroom. Do Elite members receive this? We are Elite..(well Diamond +)

Do they give a amenity like a bottle of wine like RCL does?

We will be staying in a Celebrity Suite on Infinity.

Just curious on what to expect. Thanks for your answer. :)

No, it is a unofficial perk that often is provided to people in the Penthouse Suite and occasionally in Royal Suite or Celebrity Suite. It is not an Elite Perk. Elites do receive a two hours of free cocktails from 5pm-7pm (as well as Bloody Marys and Mimosas at a special breakfast event each morning) - but no free booze in the stateroom.

Spot on explanation!

Sue

Our first Celebrity cruise last year in a Celebrity Suite really spoiled us and we received the following;

Two litre bottles of Vodka plus mixers .

Entry to the Elite 4 till 6 free drinks event

Tour of the backstage theatre

Wine tasting event

This is in addtional to the advertised extras such a two nights in the spcialuty rests etc.

We are booked agian to cruise in a Celebrity suite in Sept and I know not to expect what we had last June as thes are at the discretion of the individual management on board but fingers crossed.

One point to note when we arrived in our cabin there was a note stating that the Elite events were open to all passensgers in the Penthouse ,Royal and Celebrity suites only, not the Sky suites .

As we are going to take the premium package on this cruise the free drinks will not mean as much to us but it is still a nice touch .

Scotslizzy

Archived