GREAT NEWS on FCC CERTIFICATES

Elaine515

From John Heald's Facebook Page today...

Oh, forgot to mention that the FCC certs will go live online tomorrow afternoon..............ssshhhh .......not supposed to tell you until tomorrow........sshhhh. Can I go to bed now

Oh, forgot to mention that the FCC certs will go live online tomorrow afternoon..............ssshhhh .......not supposed to tell you until tomorrow........sshhhh. Can I go to bed now

.....I don't quite understand what this means.

:confused:

wasiii

I just read that, also. It will be nice to not have to mail them in.

No link yet, since it won't be officially released until tomorrow.

Does anyone have the # to order them by phone? (we will be sailing on the Paradise next month & they don't sell them on her, but heard we can purchase them after we get home)

.....I don't quite understand what this means.

:confused:

wasiii

I am sure they mean that they will be able to be redeemed online now instead of sending them to your TA or Carnival. This is great news!!!:p

Thats how I understood it too and I think its great news... Having to mail them certified in a PITA !!!

This is great....I brought my first FCC onboard my last cruise. Does anyone know if I'll be able to redeem funship dollars online too?

Does anyone know what the time limit is to redeem them before a cruise?

It will say on the FCC itself. Mine are all 5 years. Some are 4 years and some now are 2 years since earlier this year.

Three possible dates, so Id check your FCC.

For once .:D

Weren't the itineraries going to be out by the end of March, then was it april 18th??

I waited with everyone else for Magic last year as they missed every deadline they gave themselves, so we already got Magic. I dont need to wait for Breeze, as I dont care.

Weren't the itineraries going to be out by the end of March, then was it april 18th??

I waited with everyone else for Magic last year as they missed every deadline they gave themselves, so we already got Magic. I dont need to wait for Breeze, as I don't care.

Sorry Fire, i was just agreeing with you .Hence the smiley.

I'm still waiting on the NEW and IMPROVED platinum program .

Sorry Fire, i was just agreeing with you .Hence the smiley.

I'm still waiting on the NEW and IMPROVED platinum program .

I know .. I caught it. :D sorry ... didnt mean it to sound like I didnt agree with you.

Oh yea... I forgot about that one.

Iv booked and sent in a FCC 8 days before a cruise.

Someone posted the new FCCs say they cant be applied after final payment, but he/she did not post the language and since they posted a couple of other errors, Im not ready to trust this is true... just saying a poster said it says this.

I'm SO happy I read this- I have one on my desk that I was going to take to the post office tomorrow- YAAY! :D

I just mailed mine in this past Friday. Booo!!!! :( Really, it's no biggie. I'm just thrilled to be able to purchase FCCs.

I just mailed mine in this past Friday. Booo!!!! :( Really, it's no biggie. I'm just thrilled to be able to purchase FCCs.

I don't understand why it's such a big deal either. I booked last week and sent in the FCC the same day and 5 days later, the credit shows on my booking. Only thing I woulda saved is a 47 cent stamp, or whatever they are going for these days.

Archived