Early Saver Rate...Worth It?

queenteacher

We are booked on the Dream for Dec. 8th 2012 and used a travel agency and did not read the fine print good enough. We got the "early saver rate" from them. If you use one, please check the fine print, because we would not get our deposit back no matter what the reason for canceling because we used the Early Saver Rate. We have used another travel agency before with no problems, and as you can guess, we will not be using this one ever again.

[quote name='queenteacher']I am taking my family on the Magic in December 2012. I have NEVER booked this far ahead and I can't imagine what will happen in 1 1/2 years. The rate is good, but the no refund deposit scares me (10 people). I can get a military rate for a bit more, with a refundable deposit, but I don't get the price drop guarantee. For those of you who have purchased the Early Saver Rate, did you see that the risk was worth any additional savings?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

[quote name='slowpoke58']We are booked on the Dream for Dec. 8th 2012 and used a travel agency and did not read the fine print good enough. We got the "early saver rate" from them. If you use one, please check the fine print, because we would not get our deposit back no matter what the reason for canceling because we used the Early Saver Rate. We have used another travel agency before with no problems, and as you can guess, we will not be using this one ever again.[/QUOTE]

I'm taking from your post that you are blaming the TA for not explaining to you the ES rate?

When you booked did you even know what the ES rate meant ?

Bill

Archived