Yet Another S&S Account Question

You can either give them your debit card and put the cash in your safe or just give them the cash!:p Same difference....

So I can have them charge the card for $500 and have it added to my S&S account? I dont want any holds or anything. Just charge my card immediately and put it on my S&S.

I think I am just going to put about $300 on the account in cash.

We aren't big drinkers (we got a bottle from BV and will probably barely touch half of it) We don't drink soda, we aren't doing the spa, we don't gamble.

The only things we are planning on are the tips ($140), 1 picture(I have no idea, guessing $50), maybe up to 6 drinks if we are too lazy to go back to the cabin. $60 for a night at the Steakhouse.

Just under $300

ok maybe I wil put $400

I think I am just going to put about $300 on the account in cash.

We aren't big drinkers (we got a bottle from BV and will probably barely touch half of it) We don't drink soda, we aren't doing the spa, we don't gamble.

The only things we are planning on are the tips ($140), 1 picture(I have no idea, guessing $50), maybe up to 6 drinks if we are too lazy to go back to the cabin. $60 for a night at the Steakhouse.

Just under $300

ok maybe I wil put $400

Lots of people call Carnival before hand and put money on their account before they leave. This will eliminate putting the cash in the Kiosk and using your debit card if you do it before hand. You can either go online & buy funship dollars but put in your booking # and cabin # on your address to have it applied directly or call them directly and just do it over the phone. Depending how soon your leaving, I would probably just call to make sure its done correctly. There are lots of treads here about the process. I did it in November, just called a few weeks before I left. Very simple..enjoy!

Lots of people call Carnival before hand and put money on their account before they leave. This will eliminate putting the cash in the Kiosk and using your debit card if you do it before hand. You can either go online & buy funship dollars but put in your booking # and cabin # on your address to have it applied directly or call them directly and just do it over the phone. Depending how soon your leaving, I would probably just call to make sure its done correctly. There are lots of treads here about the process. I did it in November, just called a few weeks before I left. Very simple..enjoy!

Here is the link for the Bon Voyage Department for the Fun Ship Dollars...

http://www.carnival.com/BonVoyage/AddToCart.aspx?cat=giftcertificates&pid=FSD

Hope it helps!

if you place cash- and do not use it all- youget a check the last night which you can cash at the pursers desk for free.

When placing a credit card youcan not tell them to set the card with 500. and put it on the card right away- that is not the way it works.

Your best bet it to place cash on your sign and sail card by using the funship dollars or by calling to place your cash onto your account before you sail- that way you are not carrying around a bunch of money.

You do want to take a bunch of small bills. 1.'s to tip room service.

5. bills for tipping taxis or porters.

Archived