FCC Question

johnsmommy

Last summer, DH and I booked a cruise for this June. A few weeks ago, he decided to go on the VH1 Cruise next week. If he buys a FCC on that cruise, can we apply it to our June cruise? The June cruise is paid in full. Wasn't sure if this was worth it for him to buy!

Thanks,

johnsmommy

The terms specifically say you cannot apply them to already booked cruises. The date of the cruise booking would need to be after the date on the FCC.

Now that FCCs are going online, even less chance they will continue to let it slide when people mail them in anyway ...just my opinion.

I have some group cruises where I have to pay in full that they are not set up in a way that I can have FCC certs applied to them. The group cruise you are asking about may or may not be set up that way. It has to be where Carnival can refund the $100 cost to a credit card on file.

More than likely it could have been had you done it when you booked. Most groups you can use a FCC

Archived