Question about my assigned cabin on the Conquest (2204).

kittyness

I'm a newbie and found CC only after I had booked my cruise. I went cheap and booked an Inside Guarantee room. I just got my assignment and it's 2204. I looked at deck plans and it's decent. It's at the very front of the ship (end of hallway) so there shouldn't be a lot of hallway noise. Also, there is a cabin below, nothing to the side, and the back-stage area above. That means there shouldn't be deck chair shuffling or other similar noises. But...we are about as far as we could be from any elevator or stairs. hahaha Does anyone have any helpful info, hints, or pictures for this room/deck?

Even though you are inside, I bet if its rough you will still hear the waves crashing on the hull and some docking noise.

Wouldnt be my first pick, but its a cruise. Hopefully, you are able bodied and the walk to the elevator isnt a deal breaker.

I havent yet been that far forward ...and I still have heard the wave and docking noise, but Iv done the port holes, like 2211... not that far from you.

I don't think I'd mind hearing waves crashing on the hull. I think. hahaha I usually like some kind of noise when I sleep. I guess only time will tell. We're pretty early risers so docking noises shouldn't be too big of a problem. We'll probably already be awake anyway. We have some relatively early excursions.

Thanks for your reply!

Archived