Hotel

melly424

We will need to stay in a hotel the night before our cruise in Fort Lauderdale. We will be leaving our car at the hotel while we are cruising. Can anyone recommend a decent hotel that has transportation to the cruise port?

Last year we stayed at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port on Griffin Road. They had a shuttle to/from the port for a fee (seems like it was $10 per person round trip). We left our car there for the week and had no problems. Happy Cruising!

I know you can leave your car at the Hyatt North. I don't know if they charge you but while we stayed there our rental car was free to park. They had a shuttle to the port but I do think they charged. Cab was only about $12 plus tip to the port for the cab (not per person) so we didn't have to wait for them to load luggage and people into the shuttle - just jumped in a cab when we wanted to leave.

You may want to check this site, parksleepfly.com for hotels that include parking in the rate. Click on 'cruiseport hotel & parking', enter your departure city, dates, etc. Ft. Lauderdale lists hotels that offer 7, 14, 21, and 30 days of parking. (Check for shuttle availability too). Enjoy the Oasis!

Archived