Ocean suite or aft wrap cabin

redcruzer

The aft wrap sounds like a winner to me, even though you would get priority boarding with the OS.

I am getting married on the ship, so we will have priority boarding anyway... Yay!

Is it true, we can be bumped from 6452 because it is only 2 of us?? That doesn't seem right! Maybe that's why it's still not booked yet??

So....if we are sitting on the chairs, no one can see from above? Well that's not so bad then!! Thanks!

I am getting married on the ship, so we will have priority boarding anyway... Yay!

Is it true, we can be bumped from 6452 because it is only 2 of us?? That doesn't seem right! Maybe that's why it's still not booked yet??

So....if we are sitting on the chairs, no one can see from above? Well that's not so bad then!! Thanks!

Yes it is true the aft wraps on deck 6 are for 3 people.. we have been successful with 2 of us in one tho... and unless you have your chair right at the railing of the balcony no one can see you.. unless you have your legs extended resting on the railing;)

Just curious if you have 3 in the aft wrap is there enought room for 3 adults without feeling like you are on top of one another?

Remember they only allow 3 on deck 6 and 8 on a couple of ships and other ships I think only deck 6... yes there is plenty of room.. my mother stayed with my hubby and myself in an aft wrap on the Triumph.. that ship we were allowed a roll away cot... my mother chose that over the sofa and there was plenty of room as the cot is put up during the day...

We had an aft wrap on the Glory, and others in our party had suites. They loved their suites, we loved our balcony. We had DD's, DS, DDIL and toddler along (they had interiors), and they all came to our balcony to hang out most of the time. Because it was so big, everyone could fit comfortably and we pretty much lived out there. We hung out in my brother's and mom's suites a bit, and they were very nicely appointed, and the balconies were a generous size for 2 or 3 people. So I think it all boils down to what is most important to you - if you like a more luxurious cabin, get the suite. If you want more balcony space, do the aft wrap. Whatever you choose, I guarantee you will have an awesome cruise!!! Happy honeymoon!!!

We had an aft wrap on the Glory, and others in our party had suites. They loved their suites, we loved our balcony. We had DD's, DS, DDIL and toddler along (they had interiors), and they all came to our balcony to hang out most of the time. Because it was so big, everyone could fit comfortably and we pretty much lived out there. We hung out in my brother's and mom's suites a bit, and they were very nicely appointed, and the balconies were a generous size for 2 or 3 people. So I think it all boils down to what is most important to you - if you like a more luxurious cabin, get the suite. If you want more balcony space, do the aft wrap. Whatever you choose, I guarantee you will have an awesome cruise!!! Happy honeymoon!!!

I concur.. have had a suite and the aft wrap and the balcony wins for us...;)

The aft wrap sounds like a winner to me, even though you would get priority boarding with the OS.

Priority boarding is nice, but is only a perk for boarding. Your balcony will be there the whole cruise. Gotta go with the aft wrap! :cool:

We have done both and liked both of them. We just got off the Miracle with an Aft Wrap (4228) and it was classified as a Vista suite, nice and roomy and the balcony was awesome.

We have also done the Ocean suite on a few of the ships and loved them also. If I were to do it again I think I would go with the Aft wrap. Happy cruising. We were on the Glory and I really like that ship.

Archived