Carnival Destiny?

Hotrocker2011

We are sailing on this ship for our honeymoon this will both of our first time going on a cruise (and a plane lol) Its out of Miami ...I wanted to know have anyone ever cruised on this ship before....What was your experience? were you happy with the end result? What are some thing that stood out the most? How would you rate it on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best)? and is there anything else you would want to share?

Thanks..... :)

My wife and I sailed Destiny for our honeymoon last October. We had a great time! It was her first cruise, my second. My first time with a balcony. Wouldn't have traded that for the world!

Just relax, enjoy, and go with the flow...

Last summer we sailed the Destiny and had a fantastic time. I had read a lot of negative reviews about this ship before going on it so I was a little nervous about what we would find, but it was petty stuff like "I smelled something bad on the Promenade". What for 5 seconds out of a 5 day cruise? Or I had to wait too long at the buffet. 5 minutes on a sea day was not bad. I would sail the Destiny again!!

I sailed on Destiny with my daughters a month ago. Sigh....it's over!!

We had a GREAT time. I prefer a larger ship, but then again, that's all I've been on so far! I think bigger just gives you more options.

Have a wonderful honeymoon!!

Peg

Just did a back to back cruise on the Destiny in February and had a BLAST - everything was pretty good - no complaints!

If you click on the link below near my signature you can read my review with pics and get a better idea of the fun you are going to have! :D:D

Last summer we sailed the Destiny and had a fantastic time. I had read a lot of negative reviews about this ship before going on it so I was a little nervous about what we would find, but it was petty stuff like "I smelled something bad on the Promenade". What for 5 seconds out of a 5 day cruise? Or I had to wait too long at the buffet. 5 minutes on a sea day was not bad. I would sail the Destiny again!!

Agreed - as has been said many times before, "A bad day on a cruise beats any day at the office!"

We went on the Destiny back in January...Mine and DH 3rd DD # 2 and DS and his GF #1. We all had a blast!!! We had cruised twice on RCCL, and this was our first on Carnival. I would definetly recommend it!!!!! If you are doing the 4 day Key West- Cozumel itinerary, I have the "fun-times" if you would like to take a look at the activities on-board. You can email me at imarichbum at hotmail.com

Have a great cruise!!!!!:D

Archived