What sodas are on Triumph?

pomlover

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks! I thought if you were able to put a luggage tag on it, they would take it to your room? thought about making a makeshift handle out of something that wouldn't break for the tag..... Is it a 12pk per person? We drink pepsi....and I was afraid that they wouldn't have it.

Thanks! I thought if you were able to put a luggage tag on it, they would take it to your room? thought about making a makeshift handle out of something that wouldn't break for the tag..... Is it a 12pk per person? We drink pepsi....and I was afraid that they wouldn't have it.

It's one 12 pack of non-alcoholic beverages per guest as part of your carry on luggage. There's no need to pack it in your carry on. Many folks use those little fold up suitcase dollies that you see frequently in airports... makes it easy to handle a few twelve packs for your cabin.

There are no Pepsi products on board... only Coke products...

:)

No Pepsi products sold on the ship. I wish they'd learn. I don't drink any Coke products. It doesn't have to be an actual "12-pack". It can be 12 cans or bottles (no volume is specified) of various flavors of non-alcoholic beverages, and they don't have to all be in a pack. But they do all have to be carried on. They checked every single one of mine on my last cruise to make sure I wasn't smuggling booze.

Thanks so much! We drink Pepsi alot! Not sure if we will bring 1or 2 pks though. I have one of those fold up things. I thought only 1-12 pk per guest? Either way we will at least bring 12.

Thanks again!

:D

It's one 12 pack of non-alcoholic beverages per guest as part of your carry on luggage. There's no need to pack it in your carry on. Many folks use those little fold up suitcase dollies that you see frequently in airports... makes it easy to handle a few twelve packs for your cabin.

There are no Pepsi products on board... only Coke products...

:)

Archived