Park Hyatt Sydney

Acrusa

We will be in Sydney the middles of Feb. 2012 for 4 nights before our cruise.We are looking to book the Park Hyatt but they are closed for renivations.According to Hyatt thye will be able to book rooms starting the end of Oct. 2011.I would like to know if anyone has first hand information as to how likly they will be open on time.

Thanks

This renovation has been planned for some time so they have had time to figure out the schedule. I would be most highly surprised if they weren't open on time as the peak season for Australia Travel is mid Dec to the end of January.

I was there last month and was told by the manager that they will definately be open in late October/November. This is getting into the peak time so I am sure they will move heaven and earth to have the hotel open for the Christmas/ school holidays.

We have a wedding to attend there in November so I think you will be safe booking in February.

Its the only place to stay in Sydney IMHO. We love it. We have family in Sydney and it gives us an excuse to go up to Sydney several times a year and not have to bunk in with the relatives.:D

Kellie;)

While we were in Sydney in February we heard about the renovation and was told they would be done by around that time frame so I have no reason to suspect they won't. I would book something else as a back up just in case but the odds are that you should be fine.

Keith

Archived